You might wonder why I am known as the Shamanic CEO? Yes I am an entrepreneur, blogger, business and life coach with a MBA. I began the business career I thought would attract the love of my father by joining KPMG in London, England.
My Journey to Being that Business Executive Took Several Twists and Turns
I have worked in corporate and led technology companies worldwide; coaching fledgling organisations to those the size of the international operations of IKEA.
Though it was only after I chose the passion of my calling rather than the position of CEO of a fast growing public company did I acknowledge my calling as a shaman.
Listening to My Body
The change of belief to following my genius was wrought by the reminders to listen to the messages my body was sending me. The pain and dis-comfort forced me to reflect on my life and its direction.
The lessons, science and changes I had effected, led me to write the #1 best-selling The Seven Secrets to Living in Harmony.
It contains case studies of how using shamanic practices and other tools has changed the lives of clients and their businesses. There are also testimonials as well as some of the science with regard to how working with energy releases beliefs held in our different energy bodies – what shamans have known and practiced for millenia.
Helping Them Take Action and Produce Real Success in Their Lives
I had begun to recognise the messages from my body when growing the public company. Associating the pain and dis-comfort experienced by my body with the beliefs I held about myself. Accepting a person’s beliefs are energy and if it does not flow, then pain and dis-comfort results.
Too Often These Messages Are Not Listened To…
…until pain and dis-comfort or an event force us to pay attention. Which happened to me more than once!
The last occasion of intense back pain was in 2010. In the weeks leading up to moving with my family to Central Portugal to be closer to Nature and begin the next nine-year cycle of our development.
Now My Focus is to Assist Everyone to Achieve Balance…
… and harmony in all aspects of their lives through the only person that is empowered to do so, themselves!
For if there is clarity within, then so are we with Nature.
Taking The Next Step on My Shamanic Journey
As the Shamanic CEO, I help executives and entrepreneurs synchronise all aspects of their lives, being free to accelerate their life and so their business. Creating harmony by shifting the beliefs that limit their lives and thus their business.
As to being a shaman, despite courses, my energy work and several journeys to retrieve soul parts and fragments, I did not feel complete.
One day in early July I was invited to join an informal ceremony at Avebury in Wiltshire, England. This is another stone circle and part of a spiritual complex which includes the better known Stonehenge.
There standing next to one of the stones of the central circle I saw myself leading a procession up the processional pathway toward the stone circle.
Confirmation of the knowing I had felt, though there was still a sense…
…Part of Me Was Missing, Though Unsure What It Was
Three months later a friend contacted me to say she had been guided to take me to Avebury.
Walking down the processional path away from Avebury, the sky became heavy with dark, grey clouds. Following the path up the slope and then down toward Silbury Hill, the rain became more intense. The Element Water to me indicates emotions, being in the flow. All five Elements, their certain powers and how to work with them are in my All About The Elements Workbooks.
Arriving at the base of Silbury Hill and looking up towards its peak,…
…I Remembered My Last Visit
I had been leading a ceremony on the Hill when a participant had died. Swearing never to use my powers as a shaman again, I had renounced shamanic practice.
After completing a ceremony of forgiveness, release, and gratitude, we began to walk away from Silbury. Turning to say our last goodbyes to the Hill, a shaft of sunlight broke through the leaden sky, its beam passing straight over the peak of Silbury Hill – confirmation that all was now complete.
More on this and other transitions in my life can be found in my chapter “CEO to Shaman” in the collaborative book Transforming Your Life II.
Using My Shamanic Insights
Since then I have used insight to guide many people regarding the real causes of their limitation, and the optimal direction for them to take.
Combining valuable insights and perspectives from my shamanic practice with experience in business. Helping people move beyond their fixed beliefs, to guide them to “take action” to produce real success – being the Shamanic CEO!
Using their own genius and gifts. Never being afraid to be yourself in everything you do.
Integrating All Aspects of Your Being for a New Paradigm Business
Guiding them to create sound strategies which meet the unpredictability of emergence. Ensuring there is enough direction, focus and structure to accelerate you toward your objectives. Blended with the creativity and flexibility to adapt to the ongoing changes and innovations within and without your organisation.
Facilitating the creation of of a new work paradigm: integrating inspired creativity, meaning, values, culture and business for joyful and more creative, meaningful, sustainable, productive work and workplaces.
Combining business objectives with personal passion to maintain balance between all beings that inhabit Mother Earth and Spirit.
One of the fun aspects of working with individuals and groups, is on my travels I am often asked to help…
…Clear Spaces of Trapped Energies
Also helping clear energy blocks and shadow from all parts of your Being – including your physical, emotional, mental and light bodies. Whether created in this, other lives, is ancestral or karmic.
Guiding you to connect with Spirit and your dream, creating alignment with what your soul desires. So freeing you to accelerate all aspects of your life, business and personal.
What Do You Choose?
I could tell you to “just choose” to change your thinking. Or, just listen to an audio which creates new thoughts.
Though if you could do it yourself, you already would have. You need someone with the right skills to undo your unconscious programming and help you achieve the direction of your dreams, your destiny. My articles, books and contact have this as their purpose.
If you are ready to allow Your full potential into Your life — complete an exclusive Accelerate Your Life Session with me. You may also discover aspects you did not know!
As well as shamanic ceremonies, coaching and healing, I conduct events and retreats, including at our home in Central Portugal. The purpose is to allow participants to gain experience of how to use shamanic practices to effect change, to connect to Spirit and their soul and bring greater clarity and peace in their lives.
My primary work is with those seeking to be more aware of and be who they really are. Then applying this consciousness in all aspects of their lives, business and personal. To me this starts with self-awareness.
Both as to your own feelings and what you observe around you. Being conscious is a “special quality of mind” that permits us to know both that we exist and that we are part of everything.
The mind is able to portray reality to itself merely by encoding sensory information, consciousness however implies subjectivity. Once we are self-aware we have the ability to make a choice. This is the essence within each of us connected to Spirit a shaman utilises to connect to the individual´s light body.
Following Your Own Power, No-one Else´s
This is key because self-awareness – knowing who you really are – creates an opening to change your perception of yourself and, ultimately, the life you experience.
It allows you to take responsibility for your own actions.
Through taking self-responsibility we become consciously aware of the consequences of our thoughts, words, actions and deeds. Which lead us to being able to make choices aligning with our own values. We are therefore in command of the way we lead our lives, and the impact on those around us.
In addition to renewing my acquaintance with British shamanic practice, I have studied with Hawaiian and South American shamans. I am also a Reiki Master, as well as a Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy® and its related Creating Your Future® coaching as well as hypnosis and spiritual counselling.
10 Fun Facts About the Shamanic CEO Gregory
- His business career began when he joined KPMG in London – and yes it led him to believe business meant wearing a suit and tie!
- Coaching IKEA senior management confirmed he did not need a uniform – he could dress to be himself.
- Knowing the true Gregory has been a challenge. Which is probably why he believes each of us is responsible for the life we lead, no-one else. There are no excuses, only choices made.
- One of the defining choices we all have to make is to live our passion or follow the beliefs we have accepted for ourselves. Gregory´s moment came when he was the CEO of an expanding public company – the mark of success he thought would attract the love of his father. The epiphany was brought on by such intense back pain he could hardly walk.
- It was seeking to understand the messages of bodily pain and dis-comfort and our beliefs and emotions which led Gregory to write The Seven Secrets to Living in Harmony.
- In addition to its case studies of how working with him has enabled clients to enjoy freedom and flexibility in their lives, it details scientific support for the shamanic and spiritual practices he uses to free the physical and light bodies from emotions and beliefs that no longer serve them.
- Gregory´s passion is to help people release these limiting beliefs so they can also enjoy living to their full potential. Especially as this transforms their business, family and personal life, assisting to create a new paradigm.
- Helping them to create a life beyond what they had previously thought possible. Connecting their gifts and abilities to their Galactic chart and so align with their soul´s desire for freedom to grow. This is what brings Gregory joy.
- The clarity of which only became apparent when he read Ted McGrath´s foreword to “The Seven Secrets”. For the outsider often sees what we cannot from the inside.To quote “The one thing you need in life is perspective and awareness of the right path for you. I can assure you that Gregory’s principles and life experience will pass on the wisdom and knowledge you need to uncover your true path. Ultimately, it is the path of Joy, which Gregory has found.”
- Since 2010 Gregory and his wife have lived in Central Portugal, as do now his two sons! Between helping clients move beyond burn outs, pain and dis-comfort and mental fog to live their destiny, his fun is gardening. Growing the fruit and vegetables visitors to retreats and events so enjoy, providing further healing energy to help revitalise all. For more information about its medicine wheel, stone circle, chakra ponds and its labyrinth, visit: www.quintadaluz.org.
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens.